Join us on September 28, at 10:00 am for the First Annual Preserve Putt & Pull benefiting Pets in Need Veterinary Clinic of Riverside
, a nonprofit clinic whose mission is to provide low-cost professional services to those who need it most, for the pets they love in need of veterinary care!
This special event includes shooting 9 stations on The Preserve’s incredible 19-Station Sporting Clays Course
featuring a mile and a half traverse with wooden post and beam shooting pavilions set across rugged terrain, and each with 4 – 6 clay throwers to challenge the novice to expert alike. Experience what Beretta International calls “The best shooting facility in the world bar none!”.
The day also includes 9 holes on the Preserve’s 18-hole Championship Course
! Designed by Golf Architect Robert McNeil, and winner of the American Association of Golf Architects’ Design Excellence Award 2015, this course is artfully carved from stunning landscapes providing both challenging play and breathtaking views.
Your day will culminate with an incredible meal prepared by our Preserve Executive Chef, in our Members’ Lodge where you may enjoy fine food, and drink, and great conversation.
PUTT & PULL Itinerary:
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am | Arrival and Check-in at Members’ Lodge
- 10:15 am – 10:30 am | Safety Orientation and Gun Assignment
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am | Transport to Course and Stations/Holes
- 11:00 am | Shotgun Start
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm | Putt & Pull Session One
- 12:30 pm – 01:00 pm | Transport to Course and Station/ Holes
- 01:00 pm | Shotgun Start
- 01:00 pm – 02:30 pm | Putt & Pull Session Two
- 02:30 pm – 03:00 pm | Transport to Member’s Lodge
- 03:00 pm – 03:30 pm | Cocktail Reception Cash Bar Members’ Lodge
- 03:30 pm – 04:30 pm | Dinner in Members’ Lodge