Sleep Among the Branches
Our Treehouse accommodation is a finely crafted A-frame retreat that features an expansive, well appointed room built on a platform with a wrap around deck that extends out through the surrounding treetops. Complete with electricity and heat, it offers a one of a kind, year round experience with all of the comforts of home.
Accessible from the ground level, the far side of the tree house elevates off of a hilltop, extending through the surrounding treetops and branches, providing incredible views of the woods and a small winding brook.
Located in the Preserve glamping area, accessed via a path that meanders through our Safari Tents, the Treehouse retreat includes easy access to restroom and kitchen facilities housed in a close-by cabin that features private bathrooms with showers, and a shared, fully-stocked kitchen.
- Private bar with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and gourmet snacks
- Complimentary refreshments, welcome and departure amenities
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Matouk luxury linens and Molton Brown bath amenities
- Access to fully-equipped Glamping kitchen